Friday, August 28, 2009

"My Bucket List"

My Dream Come True
  1. Go Around the world, at least 10% of countries, it's mean more less 25 countries.
  2. I will going to Metro Ministries, New York - USA. Learn from Bill Wilson Directly.
  3. I will have $ 40.000 at 2010. $ 10.000 for wedding party; $ 10.000 for Apartment; $ 10.000 for Car; $ 10.000 for Capital Financial
  4. I will build "The Stellenbosch Camp Site", Refreshment place, Green Living, Waterfall, Hills, River, Hiking Trek, Guest House, Sport's Field, Swimming Pool, Conservation, Hi Rope Stations, Buses, Hot Spot and Product Homemade.
  5. I will be an Expert Trainer in Central Asia for Sports, Human Resources, Children and Environmental Awareness Training.
  6. Every Project's in a future will be supported by Goverment for Funding, Facilities, Human Resources, Securities, Media and Permission.
  7. My life will be Inspiration and Influence for new generations. If somebody put my name in a search web, they will find a stories of my life as a most Inspiring & Influencing People.
  8. I will release a books of games, books of my life and journey's and books for children.
  9. Inspired by "Pursuit of Happiness". I will build a guest house for homeless, they can stay at least 3 days and 2 nights.

1 comment:

Yuliani Djunaidi said...

That's a Great Bucket Wish List!
Im on my way to make my new bucket list too..
haha.. Dilarang meminta sedikit!